Good Morning

Could not sleep this morning. I woke up just after 4 am put on Van Morrison and lay back down. That did not last long, even though my body was tired my mind was awake, I got up and started a bucket of laundry. It was getting light already so I decided to go down to the beach and catch the sunrise. I ended up at the dock near BC's and watched San Pedro wake up. I wanted to wait and see the dolphins but I got hungry and went to Ruby's instead.

Perfect day for a boat ride

Sunrise changing by the minute

Happy guy

MMM johnny cakes - I got there early enough to get bacon egg ones

Ruby's makes good breakfast


Street sweepers on the way home

Comments

Anonymous said…
Never got up that early San Pedro looks so peaceful

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize