Beach afternoon

We went swimming at Ramon's beach this afternoon. The water was really clear, I brought my swim goggles and swam out to the building at the end of their dock (and back) to do some fish watching, I saw at least 12 different kinds of fish . Every time I came up for air, I could hear the Usual suspects playing at BC's beach bar. Next time I will bring some frozen peas to feed the fish.

After my swim I went to join Paul on the beach chairs. He had bought a banana bread from the cookie lady to surprise me and it was still warm yum. Not long after Paul Cindy and Molly (their dog) were passing by so we called them over to chat a bit.

Water was great today

Ramon's beach

People enjoying the beach

Nice day for a swim

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize