Brand Names Belize

It is not easy to find a good selection of Camera’s in San Pedro, so when I told Beth at Brand Names Belize what I was looking for and showed her an example, she was fast in getting me a smoking deal on a Samsung Digimax L85 with 8.1 mega pixel 5 x optical zoom.

I was so excited by my deal, when I got to Tai chi class I told Zac and Cindy about the camera. They both said "how do we get one too?", so I rang Paul and had him find Beth online to place an order for two more. She also found us extra memory cards and great camera cases in 3 different colors. Now, when we are out together we know which camera is ours.

I have really been enjoying my new camera and notice the quality of the pictures I am taking is much better. Now I just need to make time to read the manual.



My New camera and accessories

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize