Tacogirl Cake Party

Well today is the day I hit 40. My thoughts are the older you get the more fun life gets, Age is not a big deal to me and I really do not consider this much different than any other year.

We stayed out last night late and I woke up with a bad headache so I am grouchy right now (thankfully I was only drinking water or I would hate to think what kind of shape I would be in). I was supposed to go for a massage this morning and blew it off, just trying to feel better by the time we go to Maya and Colette's, as it stands I wish I did not have any plans, nothing against them as I am sure lunch will be lovely.

Paul went out on a mission with Dick, and I am sitting here playing pirates.

I figured something was up when Paul came home. He told me my birthday present was a shopping spree at Amber Jewelery and that is where he was. I knew it did not take an hour and a half to do that with Dick and Carole in the golf cart. So when Carole drove us to the Royal Palms I suspected I was getting surprised. We got there and Herb was outside which was another big clue cause he mentioned on e-vite that he might not make it to my party at Pedro's because he had a party to go to that afternoon.

Maya and Colette were at the pool hanging out then they faked John catching a nurse shark so we all had to go have a look and Surprise were were at a delightful beach bbq. Pedro supplied the chicken, Walter prepared it, Paul got a bunch of stuff and people brought pot luck. We stayed a while so I just had enough time to go home for a quick wash up and then off to Pedro's,
no time to decorate there (I did not get to use pirate banner Leah-Ann)

Thanks all for the presents.

Arriving at bbq

John and Paul cooking up loads of food

Enjoying the beach

Alex and Miss Diane - Alex got a new bike for his birthday yesterday

Lara and her poi balls

Sharon

Gerrard trying poi balls

Paul and I

Was a hot sunny day at the beach

Lots of people turned up

John and Lara

Good party

Kevin

Steve John Maya and Colette

Amanda and Jamilla

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Laurie.. Hope your Cake Party was a blast. Can't wait to see the pictures! and hear the stories :)
Gail
Anonymous said…
Yeah! They got you!

Beth
Anonymous said…
Happy belated Laurie! xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize