Big win

Last night I was taking a night off and not doing any pictures - when Ryan won at poker I had to get a shot... he made a come back from being on his way out to the big win. I also had a record high of 247 at bowling 8 of 10 frames were strikes and the other 2 spares.

We went for ceviche and dirty bananas at Changes in Latitudes, then walked over to Pedro's with Zippy. Pam and Chris were there, nice to see them again - they just came home. Lara, Sharon, Dick and Carole Db and Ryan were there as well as the usual crowd - always a fun time.

Tonight I had a full night off planned and was not going to leave the house, but suddenly I got on the volunteer team for Saga fundraiser, and was to go to the meeting at BC'S and then I got on guest list to blog a wedding at Victoria house complete with fire show and how could I refuse that offer - I will catch up on Saga info from Colette, Rebecca and Carole, and we will head south with Lara later this aft to get closer to our destination. Hooray for friends with golf carts - we are so lucky.

Ryan takes the pot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize