Love affair

My love affair with San Pedro continues.

Today I woke up and it was grey and wet - we had no coffee so I had to go out get some - usually that could make me grumpy but today I did not mind I just thought how lucky I am if this is the worst winter we get.

The sun did not take long to come out and off we went to immigration. It took about an hour for us to go through the process today - if we were somewhere else that may have been more of a chore.

Canuckgirl and Canuckboi were there -we chatted about how much different it would be waiting in line in a Canadian government office with the sniffers and sneezers due to winter colds. Instead we were there on the veranda overlooking front street in the sun - meeting new people - finding 6 degrees of separation and listening to Peal Jam wafting up from Island Perk.

How cool is that?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good luck with your immigration process. Today in Minneapolis, MN we are looking for a high of 10 degrees.
tacogirl said…
Thanks Diane just standard monthly stuff. Sending you some sunshine and warmth from San Pedro.
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the pix. We have our plans set for a return visit to San Pedro, March, 2009. Cannot wait.
tacogirl said…
that will be great mn hotdish

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize