Afternoon surfing

After watching treasure hunting shows on travel channel, I spend a good part of the afternoon surfing TreasureNet Forum looking at pictures of what people have found. I must say people have sound some pretty cool stuff in the ground and some of it not to far from the surface - lots of coins and jewelry. I sill have to go through best of posts and annual best finds but that will have to wait until after I eat my bbq chicken from the fundraiser.

Please share your best finds in comment section.
Hello... Sechelt Canada, Valladolid Spain, Riyadh Saudi Arabia Bombay, India Sungai Mandai Village Singapore I happened to catch a shot of you on the map today.

A few other places I saw visiting tacogirlblog today… Provincetown USA, Brooklyn USA, Belize City, Belize, Gundelsheim Germany, Portsmouth USA, Milwaukee USA, Slinger USA, Sea Isle City USA, Citrus Heights USA. Thank you all for tuning in.

Map of visitors to blog

Picking up bbq at fundraiser

Golf cart wash

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize