Good news Bad news

Even though it is not a far walk to the doctor, I was sure glad when Pedro and Charlie stopped to give me a ride.

Pedro said there was a change in plans for tomorrow night the pasta cook off is going to be held off until next week and that British High Commissioner John Yapp is supposed to be there instead.

When I got to the doctor the waiting room was empty and I got seen right away. Dr Teresa gave me my 3rd shot - good news it was in the side that does not hurt - bad news she wants me to come back again tomorrow for another one which means it is going to be ouchy. She said she is keeping a close eye on me to make sure this does not get worse. I got a different kind of cough medicine today and did the nebulizer again to help clear my bronchial tubes.

Colette came by to bring me a big bag of red grapes - she could not have brought anything more perfect - thanks Colette. I am eating some right now and they are cheering me up.

I wish I could shut my brain off for a while and go to sleep. It is hard when your mind is active but your body says otherwise.

Paul is going to Paul and Cindy's tonight - Rob, Michele, Birdie and Cole are going there after their fishing trip with Ali. Although I want to go and see everyone, I am looking forward to having the tacoshack to myself for a few hours so I can really rest.

8:48 pm - Pretty much right after Paul left to go to dinner at Cindy and Paul's it started pouring like mad. Cindy and I had been back and forth on the coconut phone in between my resting and eating dinner - so I popped her to let her know a very wet Paul was going to turn up any minute. She laughed and said she had sent her Paul to Marina's and that he was stuck there waiting out the rain. We both agreed both Pauls needed a good soaking occasionally ha ha.

My Paul turned up and got sorted out with a hot shower and dry clothing thanks to Cindy.

Back to watching vh1 nothing like fluffy bubblegum tv to make you feel better. That new child star show is on - watching that is like a train wreck you do not want to look but have a hard time turning away. Now I am watching Florida's top 10 beaches on Travel channel - maybe I will find a good vacation spot ha ha. Have not picked a flip channel yet hope something funny comes on like South Park or Family Guy.

I will leave you with some food for thought...

It's in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.
- Anthony Robbins

Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pedro and Charlie driving away

Comments

Anonymous said…
Becky and I hope you get better soon. We are concerned. Please take care of yourself. We love you and miss you.

XXOO
Bill & Becky
tacogirl said…
Thanks Becky and Bill, I am so ready to be finished with not feeling well.
Anonymous said…
Wishing you well soon. Lots of love, Colette & Maya
tacogirl said…
thanks colette and maya

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize