Unofficial word on the street

Unofficial word is that they are going to ban liquor sales for 24 h for Good Friday. I can imagine this might ruffle a few peoples feathers - I do not remember the ban being as long last year if I remember right, people were able to sell at 6 pm..

Dust has been a bit extreme lately. Our bathroom window does not have a proper fitting screen in it so we tend to just leave it out. The past few days it seems like I could wipe the sink down once or twice a day as it gets covered with fine grayish dust powder.

I was reading Inspiration Sandwich, one of my Sark books yesterday and I came across an interesting piece about kids that I thought it was worth posting in the school blog - For anyone planning to make a visit to Ambergris Caye, if you time I encourage you to visit the school. There is a lot to be learned from enjoying the company of the kids here on the island.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Actually the Belize Liquor laws are pretty clear, must not sell beer or liquor on either Christmas Day or Good Friday. By the way, the Beliken distributor will be closed Friday thru Monday. Better stock up.
tacogirl said…
I new about the usual bans for liquor, I just heard this one was longer than normal. Thanks for the tip on stocking up, I am sure people will be glad to know.
tacogirl said…
Update Rebecca was told Belikin will be open Saturday but just not delivering.

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize