Flat Stanley

Woke up at 6 am but stayed in bed till about 7 am or so – making sure to get more than enough sleep. I know I still need it.

I am getting ready to go meet Courtney now to hang out on the beach. I will bring our new friend flat Stanley with us. He recently arrived on the Island, and is looking forward to some sight seeing. Stanley came from Houston - this is his first visit to the island - his plans right now are indefinite and he is just going with the flow and seeing how things play out.

Paul is going to hang out here - and maybe hook up with us later.

Casey Moore's Boatyard Bar grand opening is on today. Have not 100% decided on that will see how my energy feels later - but it is definitly a possibility if I am up to it.

Did not stay late at Courtney's Flat Stanley and I came home to relax, he wanted to change clothing as he was finding it too hot in his shirt and tie so he swapped for a short sleeve. Not long after Paul and I popped over to the Boatyard for a bit. Lots of our friends were there and it was fun. I went long enough to have dinner then hitched a ride home with Dick and Carole as they were going to get Denise.

7:30 pm - Came home early and turned on a Spanish radio station and just lay in bed enjoying the music. I do not know who any of the music was by, but for a good long time it was all fabulous and very melodic until the radio station just decided to blip out of existence.

Little League - ACMB crocks not playing - Picture by Paul

Bleachers getting used already - Picture by Paul

Flat Stanley and Drummer Jim

Courtney and I

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Laurie,
What a great time Flat Stanley will have with you! At a recent visit to my granddaughter's classroom in Richmond, VA, I saw pictures of him visiting people and places all over the world...but I didn't see a single one of him in San Pedro.
Y'all have fun. I'm looking forward to seeing where he goes!
1BKeeper
Forest, VA, USA
Anonymous said…
Someone needs to get Flat Stanley some Island clothes.. geesshh a tie and long sleeve shirt and pants and shoes!!! Hope he is enjoying his visit.

Great pictures of the baseball happenings,Paul. Thanks Gail
Anonymous said…
Awe man... I see Flat Stanley arrived... SURPRISE!

Looks like he is having a blast! lol
Anonymous said…
Glad to see that Flat Stanley finally got a chance to visit! We wanted to send him to SP a few months ago, but the teacher was limiting his visits to the continental US! I'm sure he'll have a great time with the Tacos! Be sure to take him bowling at the Sandbar! Kids always love those pictures!

Jenny (Cakelee)
tacogirl said…
peg he got to come on a trip to net the Mexico bloggers with us that was a lot of fun

gail he is getting there

tq and jenny flat stanley is having a great time

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize