Party next door

The smell if bbq in the air is making me hungry – I had already decided yesterday that today was going to be a chicken bbq day.

Paul said it looks like we will be in for a bit of a noisy time – I went out on the veranda to see what he was talking about and he pointed it the large Belikin tent in our neighbors yard.

I know I said yesterday I was going to stay in and start on decorations if I had the urge to go out, plans are made to be changed Courtney just rang, and today feels like a perfect day to go visit her, Stacy and Dianne especially since the DJ just kicked in next door.

Cheers to… Idaho Falls USA - Manduel France – San Marcos USA – Desert Hot Springs USA – Burnaby Canada – Rimouski Canada – Baton Rouge USA – Austin USA – Calgary Canada – El Paso USA - A few places I saw pinpointed on BlogFlux map today - thanks for reading tacogirlblog

Kinnon family Journey home

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined!" - Henry David Thoreau

Courtney gave me a card with that on it once, I have it hanging by my desk. How fitting I copied and pasted that this morning, she was calling within the hour to ask us over to Stacy's and not long after that we meet head on out front of Woodies Warf as she was going back to Stacy's so we hitched a ride the rest of the way.Steps our house to Woodies Warf 1956
Distance in Miles .62
Aerobic steps 1841

I found a Get Well Motel, going to Stacy's house was the best thing I could have done. I got to lay in the hammock with Dianne, get served delicious food and just relax. Our ideas were flowing and it was the perfect mix of people to bounce them off each other. I even got farther along on Cinco De Mayo planning which was a big help. We really have some great friends here.

Setting up

Party time

Dianne

Courtney and Stacy

Jim initialing Dianne's affirmation

Paul

Enjoying my stay at the Get Well Motel

Dianne and I in hammock

Jim Courtney Stacy

Justin's new tattoo

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh hell ya!! Get Well Motel! I love it!!
tacogirl said…
Came at the perfect time.

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize