Temporary frustration

This morning I was doing well, up at 5:30 and ready to get things done.

A short while later after trying to log in unsuccessfully to internet banking, being shut out, my knickers were in a knot ha ha.
Note to self do not try these things without coffee first.

I went to go read Mexico blogs to relax and let the feeling pass - that did the trick I was literally laughing out loud reading everyone’s blog posts on our weekend to Isla Mujeres.

Back to Cinco De Mayo planning – still need to get better set with bands and auctioneer. Brusslesprout helped by talking to Barrington (Barrington and the Islanders). His niece goes to HC school and so he said he would be glad to play that day.

Had plans to meet Suecate her husband and kids up at Reef Village at 2 pm and take them to the school to drop off donations and show them around. They brought a suitcase full of great books and some school supplies. I left on time to go meet them - saw Changes in Latitudes girls outside Rocks and stopped to chat a few min. I figured I better get moving so I said my goodbyes and started walking, did not get very far before I saw Maya and Colette riding down the road of course we had to stop and catch up.

Scottish JD was with them when I arrived. We chatted for a bit then headed over to the school to drop stuff off and do a tour.

Distance from tacoshack to Reef Village poolside bar 1.03 miles - 3264 steps - 2816 aerobic steps and 24 min of aerobic activity.

I am so hungry right now I can't think straight. Luckily Paul just got home with our dinner breaded shrimp and fried rice from one and one.

The chicken really did cross the road to get to the other side

Suecate and family

Meeting new friends

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize