Bad Habits

I have a bad habit of not eating breakfast. Realistically I know I should eat before I have my morning iced coffee but never seem to get around to it. I am sure a few of you are saying 'yeah right' because you know I have a big appetite.

Today it was after one by the time I ate and the funny thing is I already had dinner on the go cause I decided to do ribs in the crock pot.

Another bad habit I have is that I sometimes get caught chatting on the coconut phone when I am about to go out. I can just see Paul nodding in agreement on that all the way from BC's - like right now RIBeth just popped me and I could not help talking to her because we are both excited about her coming next week. I was just about to tell her I was on my way out and kra-z-k popped me with some questions about baby showers (her sister is expecting)

What are your bad habits? Please feel free to comment on this topic.

I was just having a quick yogurt before heading out the door and noticed after the first spoon full something was not quite right upon checking the expiry date I realized it was past it's prime 15 days ago ewwwww - I bought it within the past week - note to self more consistent in checking expiry dates.

Tracy and Dianne

Dancing

Gabriella

Forrest and Paul deep in conversation

Gabriella getting lots of attention

Slow dancing at BC's

Gabriella enjoying cherries

Comments

Islagringo said…
Ok, exactly what is the "coconut phone" anyway?!
tacogirl said…
Coconut phone = msn messenger. Our free way of chatting and making plans here cause cell phone minutes go way too fast.
ArtCee said…
Bad habits:
Not writing up reviews as quickly as I promise them.

Not spending time in Golden Gate park when it's only 3 blocks away - shame shame shame
Unknown said…
Nice to see scenes of the Caye again, I think I miss that place more than I thought.

Which leads me to another bad habit: Too much nostalgia.
tacogirl said…
Sounds like it is time for a walk in the park Cee - add not exercising enough to my bad habit list lol.

Thanks Masparasol - maybe your nostalgia will bring you back for a visit one day.
Noelle Reese said…
I LOOOVEEEEE your blog!! That is my brother the dancing machine! I have never seen him dance in all my 40 years! I love Tracy so much, he is the best brother ever! I can't wait to meet Dianne and I sure appreciate you sharing them with the world! :-)
Noelle
Carla said…
Tracy's my brother, thanks for showing him to me! I wish I was there with you guys instead of here in the Oklahoma Panhandle!!

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize