Sex and the City movie

8:35 am
Just finished watching a pirate copy of Sex and the City movie. Paul found it for me last night when we stopped at a store on the way home from Hideaway.

It was not from our usual video place, so unfortunately the copy was not so good. Even though heads were a bit cut off, sound quality was poor and I could hear coughing from someone in the theater, I was glued to my seat, counting down the clock waiting for then inevitable moment when Carrie and Mr Big would reunite.

Of course I will get a good copy from Tech Transylvania as soon as they have one hoping it is soon as I told Cakelee I would watch with her when she is in town.

To read about the playa girls outing to see the movie please check Heather's blog. Sounds like they had a great time - they all looked fabulous.

Looks like the kind of picture I would take

Comments

Anonymous said…
About 20 of us chicas got together for a night at the movies and cosmos after. Heather has a cute write up from the evening on her blog. You would have loved it!!
Anonymous said…
I really missed watched this one with you!
Love Erin
tacogirl said…
sounds great michele

erin will watch it on your next visit

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize