Fishing with Peter Graniel

Capt Jeff, DCG, Paul and I had a nice breakfast at Estelle's then went fishing with Peter Graniel. We had a great time caught 46 snappers, and I did take some pictures but unfortunately my camera is holding them hostage right now - will not let me turn it on to get them. I spent my nap time trying to get it to work but did not have much luck so far - fingers still crossed as camera was working a bit better last few days till we went on the boat salt air definitly having an effect.

If you see pics between now and tomorrow morning, you know I got it working.


Capt Jeff and Paul take the lead

Stopped to pick up a hithchiker

Yum breakfast at Estels

Gorgeous day for fishing

Fishing crew ready to go

Walking to Capt Peter Graniel's boat

Boarding the boat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize