Problem Solving

Sometimes solutions to your problems come in not so obvious ways.

This morning Gailtor popped on the coconut phone me and asked if I if I had a memory card in my camera - she said why don't I just take the card out and put it right in my computer if it has a slot and retrieve my pics that way. Bingo such a simple easy idea and I totally did not think of it because I was so focused on one thing - getting my camera working.

She went onto share another brilliant idea and said if I cannot get it to work by 1pm I can take my card borrow someones camera and put my card in it, this way you not miss the fun at catamaran.

Whoo Hoo just got the call aqua fitness classes will be Tuesdays and Thursdays 10 am starting this week at the fitness club - cost $5 per class.

What a fab afternoon. Video Paul surprised Cindy with parasailing for her birthday and i got to go along for the ride. We were going to go up together but they decided last minute it would be better for us to go solo.

Thanks to Lara for the use of her camera today.

DCG Bruce and Jane

Catamaran beach bar









I'm floating








Generous portion of pork chops







Walter and Forrest heading for home

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad you got it fixed, Taco!! Good luck getting Lydia to work properly!! :)
tacogirl said…
A temp fix is better than no fix at all. Lydia off diving right now so I know she is working properly at the moment but cannot say what will happen later if she does not have plans to dive tomorrow lol.
Anonymous said…
Glad I could help. Was starting to go into withdrawal with no pictures!! :)
Good news on the aquafit. Sure hope they keep it up. I love aquafit and would be sure to join in when I on vacation there.
Gail
tacogirl said…
ha ha picture withdrawal - if you are going through that imagine me going through the same in not being able to take any. I think you will enjoy aquafit class.

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize