Self torture

Siting here inflicting a bit of self torture this am by looking at the old navy bikini sale online - halter bikini & tankini tops, bikini & string bikini bottoms for $8 each and I feel like a kid pressed up against the window of a candy store ha ha.

It used to be that I could order online and send to someone till they suddenly decided to realize that I am Canadian and they do not offer online shopping to Canadians. I am pretty sure tacoboy would say they made a wise decision on that.

Enough of my pretend shopping spree time to get busy with something else at the rate time flies, it will not be long before I have to head north to the school. Michele wanted to go up there today so she could do a blog and Mary said she would bring us up there as I have lots of stuff to drop off - boxes of xmas decorations from Taz, clothing from canam, stickers from Kerry.

Visit to the school was great. We saw Miss Linda she was busy in the office registering students. Miss Grace Mr Cullen and Miss Kath. Some kids were there helping do posters to get ready for the new school year.

As we walked around the school there were a few of posters that caught my eye one said...
To solve a problem you have to see things with different points of view - boy I wish someone had told me that earlier. The one below is not so much a poster but colorful sayings on the wall to teach the children some very important things.

Good life skills - always helps to be polite and know how to say I'm sorry

Teaching kids the values of respect and being on time

Sign language material

Kids getting ready for new school year

Map of Belize

Brothers

2 brothers and their sister eating lunch

Comments

Mary M said…
I like the life skill, Keep your hands to yourself.
I am still teaching my 10 yr old twins that one.
Mary
Anonymous said…
Hi TG, I will be down October 9-13 if you want to have anything shipped to me. I know that it quite a ways off and others might be able to get it to you quicker. Let me know!
I know a lot of people that could use these life lessons, and they are not children.
Great post
tacogirl said…
Too funny Mary

Kathy I may take you up on that from the Sylvania store and get some more portable lighting options - they are so handy here.

Too true Tina.

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize