Yesterdays email from Forrest

Dear Laurie & Paul -

What a great night I had last night: 20 of my most favorite people on the island around for outstanding company, and mouthwatering kebobs, curries and chocolate cake! Thank you for being there and being a part of it. And many many thanks for this cool little light that now lights up the dark corners of the lower shelf of my kitchen closet so that I can actually see what's back there.... What? Another bottle of red wine vinegar?.... That makes 3 of them now, because I never could see that I had already stashed away a reserve.

I don't have email addresses for Brad, Wayne, Phil, Marie, Robbie, J.D. (although I could probably email him c/o Reef Village) and Maureen. I don't know if it would be appropriate but if so, would you please blog thanks from me to all of the above - thanks for the good company, the Belikins and the delicious kebobs and curry!

Another thing you might post is a public service reminder that the film about Tarpon and why they should be caught and released will be shown at Playa Lounge tomorrow night (Wednesday, August 13) at 7 pm. Beer and/or drink prices will be lowered for the occasion.

All for now - Best to you - Forrest

Pictures of the Pedro's new pool and the progress of getting it in the ground. Next comes the deck.






Comments

GlorV1 said…
That pool though not ready, sure does look inviting considering the 103 weather over here in Modesto. I bet it will be really nice when its done. Take care.
Anonymous said…
I just love the pic of the dog curled up in the berm of cool dirt...my dogs would have been right there with him!
fiamma veneta said…
Ciao dall'Italia!
Visita il mio blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize