Beehive of activity

The tacoshack is a beehive of activity this morning.

10:43 am
Paul is out mowing the lawn. I just got home from going to town with Rick. He came by just as I was finishing up my first load of laundry and offered to drive me to the Madisco sale. On the way home we stopped to get ice at Nasser - something I forgot to do yesterday.

Supposed to meet mistimoop at 12 - 12:30 pm at Catamaran so I better hustle as I lots left to do. Plan clean out laundry room and get ribs started - still need to figure out the vegetables that are going with them which likely includes a trip to San Pedro Public Supermarket - fingers crossed their potatos and carrots are in decent shape today.

I just went to check on Paul - mowing the lawn is hot work and he is now shirtless whoo hoo. I am chatting wade terrielinn and bcb in mini chat. I gave myself till the end of my iced coffee for goldbricking then it is back to work.

6:29 pm
Still whirling with activity - Cindy and I came back to the tacoshack before the 2 Pauls to get the vegetables in the crock pot and I decided to finish cleaning the laundry room while Cindy watched tv. 2 Pauls were close behind us and Dick and Carole not far behind them. We are all so ready for ribs.

9:30 am on a sunday and they are already in a shopping frenzy

Thanks for waiting Rick

Cute butt - nice leggs - think he's a keeper

Paul out in the jungle of our yard

Catamaran

Waiting for some food to drop

Misti and John

Beth and Jackie

2 jackies

Comments

Ruthie said…
Is Madisco a regular grocery store? Where is it located?
tacogirl said…
Madisco is a wholesaler located on the first side street near the airport (one over from french bakery). They sometimes have sales that are open to the public otherwise I think you might need a business to shop there but you can always call and ask they are listed in the phone book.
Ruthie said…
Thanks Taco! As always, appreciate your wealth of info!
tacogirl said…
Anytime Ruthie

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize