Under construction

I have wanted a color change for a while now and yesterday tacoboy Paul said today's the day - when he said that I do not think he realized what a pain in the @ss it would be.

I am pleased to announce the new ACER blog.

November Schedule - also under construction as more things pop up they will be added.

Nov 19 Wed - Tackle Box meet for a drink 8:30 pm
Nov 20 Thurs - Wet Willy's Blues Band 7 pm
Nov 21 Fri - Seaduced Sunset Cruise 5pm
Nov 22 Sat - Tentatively Caye Caulker in daytime - Pedro's game night early start 5 or 6 pm
Nov 23 Sun - Catamaran 1 pm then walk down the beach to BC's Sauce Off 3pm

So far this is the list of people I have for the sunset cruise... If you are not on the list and want to come please count yourself in.

DCG - Terri - Lara- Mom - 2 tacos - CBT - Shauna - KLC - Capt Jeff - azBob - Cindy - Paul - Indygal - Chris - Mary1220 - RIbeth - Boydie - Kerry - canickgirl - canuckboi - Bill - Keli - Rubyd - Dan - Kathy - Teenah -

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the blog, not crazy about the color change. The hotlinks are kind of the same color and hard to see. Keep up the great work!
tacogirl said…
Can make the hotlinks navy so they will show up more. Thanks for the input much appreciated. Still needs pic at the top.
Anonymous said…
I like the change but I miss the pretty picture at the top. I'm not one for change anyway, hay. lol

Wish I could come on Friday!!! I'll see what I can do about that!
tacogirl said…
Pic will be back as soon as tacoboy is able to finish the blog changes.

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize