Election Night Brainstorming

Lara came by yesterday aft and alternated between hanging out on the veranda brainstorming - chatting about life on here on Ambergris Caye (evolution island) - watching the election with Paul and discussing our our surfing habits now compared to how they were before they rearranged the channel order.

We concluded this new order makes you group channels in a different way.

Example here is how we all surfed before the random channel change.

Lara - 8 to 24 - 27 - 34 on up

tacoboy - 8 to 27 & 34 to 42

tacogirl - 2 to 21 & 60 - 21 sometimes started at 67 and went down

Now we have found ourselves in a whole different viewing pattern.

Lara - 9 - 73 - 74 groupings 20 to 27 & 74 to 78 also says 35 to 45 not bad

tacoboy -still not found his groove

tacogirl - 2 - 5 - 9 - 10 - 73 - 74 - 78 main channels I check first

For more insight - you can also view message board discussion on tv channels changing.


Putting out a call for...

Reading glasses - gently used or new - Many in San Pedro who at a certain age simply need readers for daily living but can't afford or can't even buy easily here and that would be helpful. Donations will be collected and given to the eye mission or handed out if someone is in need of reading glasses and knows the

Gently used cell phones in decent condition must be able to use a sim card - No analogue please.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Laurie,
I'll go to the dollar store and buy a bunch of readers to bring down!!
Penny
Anonymous said…
Laurie - I know exactly how you feel. I was completely confused for a few days. I think I'll add my 2 cents - my surfing habit prior:

"Big D" Prior: 8-9 21-22-23-24

"Big D" After: 20-21-22-23-23-25-26-27

I think it's safe to safe I'm a move junkie. What can I say? "I find interuptions by commercials annoying."
tacogirl said…
That is great Penny

big d too funny - tacoboy likes movies too where as I tend to have trouble sitting still for so long.

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize