Hammock Medicine

It is not often that I write 2 posts in a day but today the flood gates opened and I felt like some blog therapy.

It started out with me deciding I need some hammock medicine after 2 days of feeling off centered and to be blunt a bit blue. Paul and I have both hit a point where we are getting tired of swimming upstream.

I decided to take control of the situation and change my state of mind. I took to the hammock with my crank radio my blue highlighter and and Often Right But Never in Doubt by Donny Deutsch and Peter Knobler. Between that the music on love fm and the blue sky in front of me I know I could not go wrong in shifting my head to a better place. Hearing the musical version of Somewhere beneath the sea confirmed instantly I had made the right choice.

The book is fantastic - much inspiration and Ideas. It is all about unleashing the business Rebel from within.

Shout out to everyone coming to San Pedro in November and to Bobby Darin for writing Beyond the sea - a perfect song for a perfect day.

Somewhere beyond the sea
Somewhere waitin’ for me
My lover stands on golden sands
And watches the ships that go sailin’.

Somewhere beyond the sea
She's there watchin’ for me
If I could fly like birds on high
Then straight to her arms I’d go sailin’.

It's far beyond the stars
It's near beyond the moon
I know beyond a doubt
My heart will lead me there soon.

We'll meet beyond the shore
We'll kiss just as before
Happy we'll be beyond the sea
And never again I'll go sailin'.

I know beyond a doubt
My heart will lead me there soon
We'll meet … I know we'll meet … beyond the shore
'll kiss just as before.

Happy we'll be beyond the sea
never again I'll go sailin'.

No more sailin' …
So long sailin' …
Bye, bye sailin'...
Move on out, captain …
So long, ensign …
What's behind me Lagoon view and sometimes Drummer Dan and Rick

What's above me view from our upstairs balcony today

Hammock medicine best thing when you are feeling blue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize