Hannah Solo

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's ten am but feels like two - been working away since 7 am. That is one thing I like about working from home you just get up and go.

In my internet travels today, I found a great post while enjoying the new look on upstartblogger showcasing the blog of Hanna Solo. I really like her style right down to her name choice and modified version of the Upstart Blogger Futurosity magazine Wordpress theme.

Shout out to Upstart Blogger and Hanna Solo for being 2 great sources of inspiration and information.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, love the blog but....getting too commercial. The ads are now a full 50% of the screen. Yeah, I know, have to cover costs but. Hope it works out but, not the same. IMHO.

tacogirl said...

Hi Anon

I appreciate your feedback and I mentioned it to my tech guy - he said it is the same amount of ad space that was there before - it is just a bit different lay out.

Tim Callanan said...

Like your lay out just need a little tweaking, I guess.Its more about the content.
Cheers
Tim

Carbunkle Trumpet said...

Can your tech guy work on my blog? I will pay in beers...

Ocho mas dias!

Statia Girl said...

love the new colours - very soothing. And the photo at the top to - very cool!!

tacogirl said...

lol Carbunke you will have to ask him.

Thanks for the compliment Statia - I am loving the new pic up top too.