Are you ready?

Every year someone always asks "Are you Ready for Christmas?"

I got hit with that question last night on the coconut phone from my friend Pax in Denver. Luckily I do not have much to get ready for - I gave up decorating years ago and just enjoy other peoples handy work. As for gifts we do not do a lot of exchanging - my mom and step dad asked that we just donate some money in their name on the Island. Other than that we do Pedro's gift game and I try to keep a few small items on hand in case someone surprise gifts us ha ha.

For those of you who are still sorting out your Christmas shopping... I highly recommend Quicksilver gift certificates. You can get them in any amount from $14 - $400 which can be put towards errands, flyer design and distribution mailboxes. What better than giving someone the luxury of time and being able have someone else run errands for them.

Sending out a Happy Birthday shout out to my mom.

Miss Dianne

Gift Certificates

Miss Dianne getting ready for a flower delivery

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize