Snowsuits for the pool

Got my mp3 player on and I am off to the pool. I was debating if I should bring a book just in case the water is freezing but decided that I would see if I can tough it out - I just checked the veranda and the sun feels hot and not a lot of breeze.

I spoke to soon when I got downstairs to unlock the gate the air was cooler and I knew it was going to be cooold in the water. Luckily when I got to the pool Ruth and Chunky had brought me a wet suit to keep me warm.

I stayed in and watched jackass tonight and Paul brought home Garlic shrimp pizza for diner from Pedro's - YUM.

I got puddled on the way to the pool

Gang's all here

Warm wear for the pool

Shuffles easing her way into the water

Book Your Holiday Event Now at the San Pedro Fitness Club

Hold your special event by our spectacular pool.

Right now everyone is planning their holiday party or event. Don’t forget that a favorite location for events in San Pedro Town is the San Pedro Fitness Club’s exotic pool and grill.

Many of your neighbors have held their weddings, quinceanos, birthdays, and Christmas or holiday party at our facility because it is the perfect place for a private party.

Don’t wait—call now to plan your party and get the best day and time for your event!
San Pedro Fitness Club located at Princess Drive and Hurricane Street San Pedro Town

Call and talk to Brenda
Phone: 226-2683
E-Mail: tennis@btl.net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize