Wacky Windy Weather

Chatting shuffles on the coconut phone. We were talking about going to the pool and now the sky has grown dark and the wind has picked up big time - you would not know it looking at these pictures from my walk to town yesterday afternoon.

Rain hit just after 2am last night - woke me up with a start rushing to close the windows which unfortunately woke Paul up too.

After talking to chunkyruth in mini chat and Madam M the decision was that exercise class is on. Just finishing my iced coffee and I am out the door.

Class was great - 5 of us turned up shuffles went mia - sometimes chores come first. Computer work break is over time to get back to house cleaning.

Walking to town

Afternoon traffic

Hi Rick

New Tropic Air Building - and a shout out to Johnny's son

Had a lovely walk shop and chat with Miss Dianne

Comments

San Pedrano said…
Thanks for the shout out. Looks like the old man's new terminal is going up fast. Great site btw.
tacogirl said…
Glad you caught the pic Johnny.

Your Dad told me how you read the blog from far away. I never did get to find out your name or let him know that our friend Dick works in the hanger so I post things for his mom to see as she follows the blog.
Mary M said…
sorry I missed you Monday and Tue. Monday I ran up the the French Bakery so I must have missed you and Tue the weather gave me yet another excuse not to come to water aerobics.
love the sun rise photos!
Mary
tacogirl said…
Hope we see you at the pool this week Mary.

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize