Worth waking up for

I am glad I took time to go watch the sunrise early this morning. While walking to the beach I got that excited feeling you know the kind you get when you are on vacation in Belize? It has been almost 3 years of living here and I am glad I have not lost that magic feeling.

At 5:40 am the sky was looking quite majestic. The clouds spanned as far as my eyes could see looking like a mountain range back drop out our bedroom windows. I knew it was worth getting to the beach pronto.

Once again our internet is painfully slow. It will not let me upload this mornings sunrise pictures even one at a time - also having trouble working on Taco Shop - my amazon store.

Time to take a deep breath and step out on the balcony for a minute - after all what good does watching the sunrise do if you let the feeling fade away too fast with mundane work frustrations.

I just know it's going to be a great day

Comments

Anonymous said…
WOW! Love those pics!
tacogirl said…
Thanks - was a brilliant day for snapping away.

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize