Fun filled Friday

So much going on today and this evening.

Between work - the pool - sunset cruise - Russell being in town and playing for one night with All Cayed Up and gearing up for stuff swap tomorrow my time is well booked.

I am glad I am up early to get a good jump start on work before heading to the pool. Cindy and Cherie are coming to class today and I want to get pool time in with Chunky and Ruth - soon they will be back in MN for 6 months boo hoo.

Main task this morning is to organize my confirmed list for Blog Fiesta Lobsterfest 2009 which includes resending out the invite. Anyone who is interested in coming but has not registered yet please email me asap as I am looking to start working out accommodations for those coming from out of town.

Just got popped on the coconut phone by Lara and Monel - both are coming to aquafit class today as well will be a fun class.

More to come...

Class was great as usual. Big too we had 10 people... Lara - Cindy - Chunky - Ruth - Monel - GwenA - Datallmon - Maureen and myself. The boys were at the back of the class today cause they are so tall they need to be in deeper water.

Another longstanding thing I was able to cross off my list today was going to get my mail. Miss Dianne has been giving me subtle reminders that there is a Christmas card and a few other things still waiting for me. Turns out Christmas card was from dcg and got a post card from rumpshaker as well - that is the beauty of getting a private unit with Dianne your mail will not be sent back if you do not collect it on time.

Reminder for all coming on the sunset cruise tonight... Time and meeting place for the sunset cruise is 5:15pm O'Farrell House dock beside BYC - just look a bunch of people and for Seaduction Catamaran - please arrive on time to sign in and pay. There is still room on the boat if you want to just show up at the dock without checking in first - we would welcome the surprise.

A true test season change happened tonight - I did not put my hoodie on after the sun went down on the boat. I stuck with my idea from last time not to have rum punch till after the sun set and it worked perfectly. All our cruise virgins had fun - you know it is a good time when people get to dancing after the sun goes down. The Seaduced boys always take good care of us.

Afterward we all piled off to see All Cayed up - the place was packed and the band had people moovin and groovin.

Happy ending to a great day

Comments

The Kinnon Clan is totally in and booked for Lobster/Blog Fest 2009!! Staying at Paradise Villas again. You get the full family onslaught this time. Rob and I and all three kids, Rob's two sister's, and possibly my brother. Look out San Pedro!!
tacogirl said…
YAY - will be a fun time

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize