hurricane season

The buzz between friends these days goes between Carole and Dick going back to Canada to sell off & size down and hurricane season. For those of us living on the Island of Ambergris Caye hurricane season is an important topic that comes up yearly.

I have a list started of all the shops we go to around town and I am going to make note of what is good to buy where and we can all use and add to it as we go along. Cindy and I also have lists going for survival tips and we are going to make a master list.

After two coconut phone conversations this morning, I decided to start pulling all of our hurricane food supplies out of the cupboard and see what we have. I am going to put it all in our blue plastic crystal bin so we can have a grab and go if we need to.

Colette has just told us we are welcome there if we need to. Her neighbors are on the hurricane committee.

While we cannot be sure of how the season will play out, I am glad that we are planning ahead and getting options in order in case we need them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize