San Pedro Synchronicity

One of the things I enjoy most about living in San Pedro, Belize is how things fall into place when you let them. I have practiced being in the right place at the right time quite a while now and I find in San Pedro that doing this can be very advantageous not to mention saving money on phone cards.

Monday night I went with my friend Carole to Road Kill bar to celebrate Diane’s birthday. We had a great time and enjoyed the company of many familiar faces and also had the pleasure of meeting some new ones. As Carole and I were saying our good bye’s I got to talking with a nice fellow who was interested in a seamstress and so I was recommending my neighbor for the job. From the conversation it came up that he did holistic health practices. I mentioned to him that I am a Reiki practitioner and decided to introduce myself by name. As soon as he mentioned his name was Zac, the puzzle pieces came together. The person I was talking to was someone I had been trying to meet for a couple of weeks. A friend of mine had given me his email address, as she knew I have been looking for a Tai Chi teacher since December.

The emails I sent had sent that address had bounced back and I had not gotten around to getting a phone number for him, but thanks to San Pedro synchronicity, we still managed to meet. All in all, Monday night was a fun filled evening. I helped celebrate Diane’s birthday among friends and saw her get a shiny new bike, met new people, and connected with Zac. Here’s hoping that Tai Chi lessons fall into place soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize