A quick shower

Is just started pouring really hard. First thing I do when it rains here is check the direction to see if I have to run around and close any windows to avoid puddles on the floor, second thing I do is think if we have laundry hanging on the balcony that needs to be brought in.

Today I did not have to deal with either one. As I sat here looking out the door I decided I may as well take a quick shower, it has been so hot here today. So I went out to the end of our balcony and stood in the rain. It was so cold like small drops of ice pelting my skin and it took me a minute to relax into the feeling.

I stood there watching the pigeons on a near by roof wondering if they were in joying the rain shower as much as I was.

All of a sudden as fast as the rain had started, it was done.

Pigeons in the rain

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize