Getting ready for high season

So many changes going on around town it is hard to keep up. Everyone is getting ready for high season and there is already a noticeable difference in the amount of people here, you can tell the puddle jumpers are coming in full.

Water looked amazing today

Upper level being built on Big Daddy's

Jaguars entrance getting cobble stones

New Paint job at Island Ice cream

El Patio expansion - beside old location

Ramon's wall work in progress

New store across from Changes in Latitudes

Road work

Comments

Anonymous said…
hi

I didn't know belize
it's beautiful

can we exchange ours links please

thanks to leave me a comment in my blog to say ok

http://cecyl.over-blog.com/
Amy said…
My husband and I had a great time in Belize over labor day. We had a great day playing backgammon with Alexis. WE were staying at Victoria House. Could I send you something for him?

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize