Laying in bed

Beth came by to chat for a bit this morning. While she was here Maya and Colette popped by to see how I was doing and got to meet Flat Stanley.

11:58 am
I am laying in bed listening to the radio and the rain. Perfect way to spend a wet San Pedro Monday.

Colette Flat Stanly and Maya

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh wow! Way too cute!

I bet Flat Stanley has a blast with those two! xo
Anonymous said…
I hope Flat Stanley is taking good care of you. See you soon!!
tacogirl said…
yes I sure hope we see you soon too. I am doing everything I can to feel better so we can come to Mexico.
Anonymous said…
I don't get it but then again there is a lot that I don't get. Who exactly is Flat Stanley supposed to be and where did his tie go to?
tacogirl said…
ct Google flat stanly - his tie came off quickly as he settled into island life

Popular posts from this blog

Help Save Bacalar Chico

Shout Out to tacogirl Readers

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize