Blast from the Past

It has been a bit of a gray day and I was not up for going out and shooting pics. The good news is I did test my dicapac underwater camera case and got it fully working. It is a good solution until I can get an all weather camera. I have been getting a few recommendations and they are not too expensive. Anyone have any good input on this topic - please leave a comment.

Here are some pre blog pictures of the first Feb that we started meeting everyone from the Ambergris Caye message board.

Paul - Ted - Nova

Dita - Nova

Nova - Pedro

JD and crew

JD enjoying jager time

DB

Mrs Otter - DCG

See what jager does to you ha ha

Video Paul

Pedro

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cameras are like sunglasses, you always lose/break the expensive pair and keep finding the cheapos. I still have my 2 pixil camera and it takes great pictures - Go figure.

That is so strange, I didn't know that the message boarders drank... "Hey Pedro what this bell for?"
tacogirl said…
Dare to ring it and find out ct lol

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize