Shake things up

Paul and I had a good talk this morning - we both agreed it's time to shake things up a bit and change our routine.

He came up with the idea to get up around 5:30 am compared to our usual 7 am and take walks on the beach - adding stretches and swimming in sometimes - I thought it was a great idea to break our usual wake up and go straight to our computers routine. My 2 cents on that idea was packing a snack and walking somewhere to watch the sunrise. We agreed to start next week after lobsterfest is done and see how it goes.

I am getting ready to go north on the 5 pm boat. I was invited to a p.j. party by the latitudes girls and I am so in need of some r&r today. Paul will go to Pedro's for all you can eat lobster pizza night - Fat Cat's are playing too.

I got an envelope from CS and Cleo today inside it was a nice postcard, a funky decorated $5 bill with a note on it 'for the tacos to get a treat' - I think it is as frameable as it is spendable and a magnet that said - Walk in the rain - smell flowers - stop along the way - build sandcastles - go on field trips - find out how things work - tell stories - say the magic words - trust the universe. Good advice and very timely too - thanks girls.

Not wanting to go home -Nascargirl and her crew

Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG! All you can eat Lobster Pizza. Sign me up!!
Anonymous said…
No worries, tacos! I will definitely shake things up!!!! And THANK YOU for deciding to wait until AFTER I leave for the early morning routine to start! :P
tacogirl said…
you will have to come for lobsterfest one time michele

too funny tq

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize