Ups and downs

This morning I was quite happy as I was washing my laundry thinking when we move next week I can pretty much retire our laundry buckets except for a few hand washables and how nice it will be to have a real washing machine.

We were invited to a baby shower this aft at Sharon's. I set out to go get a present and some food to bring. For some reason while I was out and about I started feeling grouchy and by the time I got home I decided I did not want to be around a bunch of people so I told Paul to go without me.

Oddly enough after a few minutes by myself I am not feeling so grouchy anymore.

Back to the up state of mind I just found out we can start moving tomorrow yay.

Ended up walking over to the party for a bit to say hi.

Having fun

Juicy conversation

Quick stop at Pedro's on the way home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize