How much is your blog worth?

Friday, August 1, 2008

Sending a birthday Shout out to Casa Caracol Phil

Recently on a quest for information, I found an interesting website - it has an applet that computes and displays how much your blog is worth. I have to say I was a bit hesitant to give it a go - what if after all my hard work my numbers came up zeros. I decided better to know than not know and entered my url. I was pleasantly surprised at the results...


tacogirl blog is worth $9,032.64.
How much is your blog worth?



Congrats to the Mexico bloggers many of you topped the charts for what your blogs are worth.

Labels:

5 comments:

wade said...

I find that figure to be a bit on the low side. Your blog is worth millions!

tacogirl said...

Thanks for that Wade :)

Loansum - Al K said...

tacogirl, you rock! You're like MasterCard...........priceless!
Loansum - Al K

tacogirl said...

Cheers Loansum - Al K :)

travelqueen said...

Yeah! Your blog is the best... as are you! Missing you guys! xoxo