Learn something new every day

This morning I leaned about yahoo buzz now being open to everyone - all you bloggers it is worth checking out.

After reading about it on technotip I decided to give it a try and and buzz the Simple Mathematical Trick post - which I found insightful and definitly buzz worthy.

The thing I liked most about yahoo buzz is that if you are yahoo friendly already it allows you to log in with the same password so no new sign up hassles - make it easier for readers to buzz if they already have yahoo accounts.

Note to bloggers... I tried one button and found it was not linking correctly so I decided to try next size up and with tacoboy's help in getting me to add a direct link to this post where is says ARTICLEURL in their button html coding we successfully tag teamed to solve the problem.

DCG gets in at 1 pm so I better get a few things done before we head into town to meet her. Just loaded the crock pot with about 20 lbs of ribs - it was like doing a jig saw puzzle trying to pack them as tightly as I could to leave enough room for the vegetables to go on top.

Luckily I decided to check my email before heading out the door - had 2 vip pm's from the message board - both klcman and sweetjane got texts from DCG that she is landing 1 h early. Now we will meet her first and do our errands after - thanks to Rick for loaning us his cart for our airport pick up.

p.s. It is definitly on my list to reply to everyones wonderful comments - will get to doing so early next week.

We found her on time

Comments

Anonymous said…
Let the PARTEE begin........wooofrigginwhooooooooooo
Anonymous said…
That is a good before picture but you will have to post an after. Have fun and we will see you in November!
tacogirl said…
We got the party started right.

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize