Unbelizeable


Friends food booze and sun. We had the most crazy wonderful day on the boat and it is about to get crazier. Shout out to Sylven Leon and Jody (Seaduced crew) for making our day on the catamaran an unforgettable experience. Also shout out to Michele and Rob for loaning me their spare camera to use on the catamaran.

After the catamaran trip The 2 Pauls Rob and the Kinnon kids went straight to Canucks for don's potluck birthday party. A few of us chose make pit stops and clean up before going back to Canucks. tq has landed (first thing I did when we got home was run to see if her bags were here) but not seen her yet we will meet up later.

Paul and Lara are doing fire show at 7pm Can't wait.

Party was rockin good time - of course we all knew it would be. Can't go wrong going to a potluck birthday party at Canuck's on a Saturday night with Usual suspects and friends.

You can check out Tina's party pics from Don's birthday. Michele's Birthday Bash pics are now up.




Comments

Anonymous said…
I think that's what's called a Par-taaaaaaay !

Great pictures that tell a fun story. Thanks for sharing.

Nancy1340
Anonymous said…
Looks like the party at the end of the world.....how fun!
Fun ,Fun, Fun, never laughed so much.
Anonymous said…
What a great time we all had. I can't remember the last time I met so many fun folks! Love all of you pics. I hope it's ok if I link to them on my blog entry tomorrow.
tacogirl said…
Was a great time had by all. I think we have all got the "party like a Rock Star" idea down well. Life is good.

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize