TGIF

Been chatting rumpshaker this morning, she is getting excited for her Feb trip and making a few pre plans- too bad she will miss the trumpets by 1 day.

TQ arrives tomorrow - will be a busy time with the stuff swap happening. I need to add to my pile after aquafit class.

Stay tuned for more....

We were supposed to go to the opening of Black Orchid Spa tonight but I have a headache so Paul said we are better to stay here and chill out. I noticed at the pool my energy was low today I did not have as much stamina as usual.

You Tube Clip below is from yesterday while waiting at the airport. Lighting is not the best and I fudged up slightly - ended up having 2 titles but I am sure those of you who are missing San Pedro will enjoy it anyways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize