Ugh

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Major frustration with blogger today - have to say WordPress is rapidly gaining points in my book - blogger but you are just not user friendly enough sometimes.

Question... has anyone ever successfully changed their blogger log in email address to a new one?

From what I have found people say you can get around this issue by adding yourself as an author and put your new email address in - so far this has not worked for me so I am trying to retrace my steps and see if I am missing something.

Stay tuned for more I definitly earned a break right now.

To add to my tech frustration I set up a gmail account for work and as a result of not being able to change my primary blogger email I cannot be logged into both at one time. I was able to do so for about a week or so (obviously a glitch somewhere) but now things changes and I am no longer able to.

At least my computer fan has the good sense to be quiet right now lol. I took Tim's advice Sunday afternoon unscrewed the back of my lap top and gave a good cleaning to the fan area. After putting it all back together it was still sounding noisy but I think overall was a good thing to do. I was surprised how much dust was easily cleaned out.

I almost forgot to mention the big block party for Savor San Pedro 2009 is January 31st here are pics from last years party.

Labels: ,

0 comments: