Canoodling again

It's official I think Changes in Latitudes makes the best fried Jacks - met a nice couple that is staying there and had a lovely breakfast there with Capt Jeff Mary1220 and the girls.

After class Capt Jeff dropped me off at the pool - I told Maureen I would not likely make it through class as I am still fighting off a head cold and running on low energy. We were joking around that no one came for Pug's pool challenge. Isle CT and Windjammer turned up to say hello and check out the pool.

I had planned to go to the Sundiver bbq this aft but that is feeling very far away right now. Chunkyruth said we could stop by there later if we wanted to. That sounds like a perfect option to me as it is 2 min down the road. For now I am just going to curl up in bed and listen to coast to coast am radio - tried to do that last night but I fell asleep and missed the show. Anyone out there a coast fan?

Reminder to everyone the Aquafit Class luncheon is on at Lime tomorrow 1 pm. Come on out and enjoy some drinks laughs and Maureen's fabulous curry.


Chunkyruths bbq

Comments

Mindy said…
WOW Beautiful Pictures!! Thanks for sharing them!!! -Mindy
tacogirl said…
Glad you enjoyed them Mindy.

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize