Action packed

So much action here it is hard to catch it all like the other day when I was sitting on our veranda and saw a kid go cartwheeling by or the countless times I have seen interesting doubles on bikes.

I just clocked in entry number 36 for the photo contest - time is running out so get your entries in sooner than later. Please remember to label which category your photos go into if you don't I will put them in a category for you.

I am off for some pool action catch you later.

I will leave you with some of my favorite action shots...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad to see you included the shots of the kids doing flips at the skydive landing spot. Amazing to have caught them in mid air. I think those are one of my favorite pictures.
Gail
tacogirl said…
Thanks Gail - I liked those shots a lot too.

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize