Sneak peek

Here is a sneak peek of some of the entries for the photo contest. Since there are so many fantastic pics to choose from - I drew numbers to get the 5 people whose then I picked one from each of their folders.

I saw the sun rising as a big orange ball this morning and I knew it was going to be a great day. I am getting excited it is almost pool time - Lara is coming I know she will like using the weights in the deep end and our new super strength noodles.

People

Animal

Nature

Creative

Action

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great photos!! Looks like the judges have their work cut out for them!
Anonymous said…
The three dogs is my fav!!
tacogirl said…
They sure do Michele

Anon I liked that one a lot too it has been moved as it made it into the honorable mention category.

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize