What I see makes me feel...

22 entries and counting for Belize Please photo contest - at this rate I will have to have start the judging day party earlier than planned so they have have enough time looking at all the pictures.

For all those of you have not got your pictures in time to shake a leg - you have 10 days left. There is a bit more incentive too as Ambergris Today just donated a news paper 1 year subscription this morning - you know what they say the more the merrier especially when prizes are concerned.

Ruthie and Chunky were joking it was couples day at the pool when Paul and I showed up. Chunky's knee is doing much better - he walked to the pool. It was a wet suit day in spite of the sun - I am glad I left the house thinking better to have it and not need it cause I definitly needed it.

I brought my camera to shoot a few pics after class and got to thinking about how what I see makes me feel lucky and inspired among other things - partly why I am always snapping so many pictures.

This is our winter - definitly makes me feel lucky

Inspired by exercise

Nature

And good friends

If you like what you see please vote for tacogirl as Best Image Blog on Lonely Planet Blog Awards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize