What a ride

It is not often that I would say I have writers block but today is one of those days. I even went for a soak and listened to the radio to clear my head but I am just way too excited to slow my brain down.

It is the last day of public voting for the Lonely Planet Travel Blog awards contest and what a ride it has been. 2 days prior to finding out I was even nominated I decided to run Belize Please Photo contest and was hard at work getting prizes and planning my launch when I saw I was in the running for Best Image Blog - how perfect is that.

I knew right away my photo contest would be a great campaign for the the Lonely Planet Travel Blog Awards. Otter suggested I take a trip in the way back machine and pick out some of my better images. With the contest categories in mind I did just that and started looking for my favorite images. I wanted to show public voters and Lonely Planet Judges just why I deserved their votes. I wanted everyone to see that for the last 21 days I have been giving my all for the title.

To make it easy I have labeled all the posts under one category so just click 'contest' and you will be able to view the last 21 days from finish to start.

I will leave you with some pictures of our boat ride and hike from last Saturday. I feel so lucky that we can have a getaway like this and still be home in a few hours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize