If I could be anywhere right now...

If I could be anywhere right now I would be back in San Fran enjoying sushi happy hour or at the location of the photo below taken by Diane Campbell.

The sandbar looks like a small slice of heaven on earth. While I am not sure of the exact location of the picture my guess is that it would be somewhere around the west side of the island. We have been there a few times with Dick and Carole and it is always a time stopping delicious experience.

Trying something new cooking wise today and hoping it turns out decent. As most of you know I am much more a fan of eating when someone else has done the cooking and having ended up in the land of tacos and cheap bbq is a dream come true.

I decided to get some stewing beef and I cut it up into small slices - fried it in a pan to brown it and then put it in the crock pot this morning to slow cook on low heat to make the beef tastier. Paul is going to get some veggies cheese and tortillas in town and I will put it all together and make some quesadillas. I have done shrimp and chicken ones before and thought to give beef a try this time around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize