Pink Slips for Pedro and Charlie

Aquafit class was great today Madame and I had the pool all to ourselves. Not sure what happened to Chunkyruth. Cindy - Carole and Paul all pulled it it's too cold card this morning. I almost did that as I was a bit slow this morning after Jam night at Sweet Basil yesterday.

Paul was surprised I was going (it was pretty windy) but I needed to clear my head so I made the effort. It was a good thing I did too as I made a deal with Madame and am getting a medium sized cottage pie on Thursday. We also found out there will be no pool time Friday due to Easter Holidays.

Chatting with Carole on the coconut phone about doing a bbq at their place and thinking about lunch. Found out some interesting news when I got home.... Word on the street is Pedro and Charlie have been given their pink slips and Cindy and Molly are now in charge.

Comments

Ruthie said…
Good job TG. You had your own personal trainer this morning!
Good News, I think that the combo of Cindy and Molly are a heck of a lot prettier than Pedro and Charlie!
tacogirl said…
I did Ruthie - it was fun

You forgot more congenial CT

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize