Abrupt awakening

5:59am on the dot we woke up to rain pouring down and we both jumped out of bed quickly closing windows as fast as we could - Paul took the upstairs and I did the downstairs. Once again it was not even 5 minutes later when the rain stopped and the sun came out.

I did something his morning I have been meaning to do for months now - finally joined Expat blog. I was surfing Theresa's What I do all day blog as someone wrote me after seeing the interview in Islands Magazine and were considering between coming to Belize vs going to Mérida, Mexico so I sent them her link to browse what life in Mérida is like. While catching up on her blog, I happened upon the Expat widget and decided it was time.

I also sent them link to Blah Blah Blah Ginger! blog although they currently live in Akumal, Jonna and Mimi just bought a 100+ year old colinial house in Mérida last year and have been renovating it - been enjoying following their process.

So glad to have met the Mexico bloggers they are such a great resource and I have found so much great information on their blogs about life in Mexico, pictures of places I would like to visit or have already been, funny foods and so much more.

Comments

Raúl said…
me gusta mucho tu blog t visito todos los dias visita mi blog y deja un comentario de si t gusto o no y si quieres enlazamos nuestros blogs
I have enjoyed and learned a lot from your Blog ,and ;the Mexican bloggers .
Love your Blog!
Tina
tacogirl said…
Thanks so much. The Mexican bloggers are great. Hoping to get some of them here to visit one day soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Mayan Abdominal Massage

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize