It rained today

Went to good by breakfast this morning at Georges Kitchen.

Bill and Becky are gone now - sad to leave but will be happy to be home and see their dogs.

Afterwards Leah-Ann KC Laura and klcman all went fishing with Tulu.
Paul Shannon and I went for a visit at changes in Latitudes on the way back to town.

Met 2miles and his wife Tona, and their friend Josh this aft at blue water, really nice folks. I hope to see them again later tonight or tomorrow.

Taking it easy right now as I am heading to BC's in a minute to catch up with Shannon then off we go south.

After having a wonderful time at Banana Beach, 2 miles and Tona offered us a ride to canucks by boat - how lucky is that? The gang was all having fun when we got there and the band was in full swing. Was not long before Cindy Andi-Lee and Peter turned up to say hi.

Decided to go back to town to meet up with Shannon at Fido's and ran into Carole on the way.

I think I need a vacation ha ha.

Banana Beach

KC and Shannon

Band was rocking - Belikin Bill on Harmonica

Tq and klcman

Laura and KC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help Save Bacalar Chico

tacogirl.com island blog, San Pedro, Belize

Shout Out to tacogirl Readers